Car Repair workshop in Ernakulam - Car service centre in Ernakulam - Car garage in ernakulam , Best Maruti service centre near me - Hyundai service centre near me - Maruti repair workshop near me - Car painting workshop near me - Car repair near me - car service near me - Car denting and painting workshop near me - Auto Electrical repair workshop near me - Car A/C repair near me , Car repair and service center workshop in Ernakulam
YOU DRIVE IT WE FIX IT
MULTI BRAND - CAR REPAIR & SERVICE CENTRE
ERNAKULAM - MANJUMMEL
Call us: 94004 61476
CAR MECHANICAL REPAIRS
As the running hours of the vehicle increase, the vehicle parts will run in the life span through wear and tear. Some of the parts will damage through excessive usage and sometimes through rough use and accidental damages. In all these situations the vehicle will face mechanical problems. Most of these mechanical problems can be solved by replacing parts and sometimes repairing them. One of the common problems now this car is related to starting problems. This is maybe electrical and electronics problems or mechanical problems. Anything everything related to starting trouble we can fix. Some of these mechanical problems are given below that can be rectified.
Now all the new generation cars got electronic and electrical components incorporated with mechanical parts, such as ABS - Anti Lock Braking System, EPS - Electric Power Steering, EPMS - Electronic Parking Brake System, TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring System, TPS – Throttle position sensor, Crankshaft and Camshaft position sensor, SPTS, Steering position & torque sensor, Wired accelerating system, Map sensor, Maf sensor, Oxygen sensor, Electrical throttle controls, Transponder car key, Immobilizer, ECM controlled fuel injectors etc. The list is endless.
We repair all brands cars TURBOCHARGERS, Changing TURBOCHARGER CORE ASSY ETC.
We have the knowledge, the facility & 45 years of experienced senior mechanics to identify the problem and we will try to repair all the mechanical parts, electrical and electronic devices coming along with any mechanical systems.
If the vehicle is not moving after the clutch is released, then the problem is with the clutch assembly. There are various parts in the clutch system, like Pressure plate, clutch plate, release bearing, flywheel, clutch cable etc. We would have to remove the gearbox to replace the clutch parts and it will take at least 3 to 4 hours to replace it. Sometimes an adjustment in the clutch cable will fix the problem.
Weak brake or less brake is the most common problem. This could be rectified by replacing the brake pads and brake shoes if they are worn out. There could be a leak in the system that will reduce the oil in the reservoir which in-turn will reduce the brake. Occasionally just cleaning the assembly will fix the problem. There are various parts related to brake-systems - Brake master cylinder, brake wheel cylinder, brake caliper, brake pad, brake shoes, brake vacuum booster etc. All these parts can be replaced and sometimes it can be repairable too. New generation cars have Electronic controlled brake systems, ABS - Anti-lock brake system, EPMS - Electronic Parking Brake Systems Etc also we can fix.
ENGINE RELATED PROBLEMS
Starting trouble? Every car user faces this problem once in a while. This could be an electrical problem some times. The battery might be weak, maybe the starter motor itself is making a problem or an open circuit in the wiring system. Now almost all the cars are equipped with an Electronic component named Electronic control module (ECM) which controls all the functions in these new-generation cars. This works with the various parameters and signals from sensors and actuators. If any one of these sensors or actuator malfunction, it will affect the performance of the vehicle causing issues like miss fire, high idle speed, excessive black or white smoke, starting trouble, poor performance, low pick up etc. All these complaints can be rectified through identifying the problems with Special diagnosing tools, like scan tools, DTC code reader etc. You must understand that without a Diagnosing tool ordinary mechanics can’t fix your car. That is why it is imperative that we need people skilled to use this equipment and we are skilled.
SUSPENSIONS AND STEERING
1. Shock absorber and other suspension parts will make unusual noises when it gets wear and tear. We will have to replace these parts to rectify these problems.
2. Steering will start wobbling and get hard when the steering related parts get old. All these parts are replaceable.
3. There are different kinds of bushes, ball joints, rubber mounting etc. All these can make problems when it is getting old. All these are replaceable.
4. We can identify almost any unusual sound and rectify them.
GENERAL SERVICE & PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
1. General Service. This service includes Engine oil and filter change. It is done when the vehicle runs 3000 to 5000 KM's or 10000 KM's according to vehicle manufactures specification. When doing this we also check all other important vehicle systems also. Coolant level, Washer fluid level, Brake oil level, Steering oil level, Clutch oil level, Battery fluid level and top it up if necessary. Check brake and clean. Check clutch and adjust if required. Lubricate all moving parts. Wash the car fully and vacuum clean interior too. These all works will be done in about 2 hours.
2. PM Service. (Preventive Maintenance Service) Preventive maintenance (PM) consists of scheduled servicing, inspections, and vehicle repairs to prevent potential problems and maximize vehicle availability. Preventive maintenance is used to proactively avoid or reduce vehicle breakdowns and is based on time, mileage, engine hours, or gallons of fuel used. Preventive maintenance actions include vehicle inspection, lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, testing, repair, and/or worn parts replacement
MECHANICAL REPAIRS LIST
Our Mechanics will handle the mechanical works like, Head gasket changing, Timing Belt Changing, Water pump Changing, Engine Oil and filter changing, Gearbox overhaul, Clutch assy changing, Clutch Cable Change, Brake pads and Shoes changing, Wheel bearing Change, Axle shaft change, Steering rack overhaul, shock absorber change, steering arms and ends change, ball joints change, propeller shaft change, cross-bearing change, Full suspension repair and parts replace, Engine tuneup, General service, PM service, etc.
If you have any mechanical complaints even if it is not mentioned above, we can look into it and should be repairable.